Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Milk & Cookies - Ice Cream

Back at Milk & Cookies again.
 I love how the lines are manageable and most people know to follow the social distance boxes.
 Got me a Ham and Cheese croissant for tomorrow's breakfast.  I usually pick it up and the when I'm ready to eat it, I heat it up in the microwave for 15 seconds.
Got my kid hooked on to their hot chocolate.  Don't worry even if it's hot out, kid temp is just lukewarm and ready to drink.  

Personally, I like their Lavender Honey Latte.  Nice and soothing.

Of course, we come for ice cream too.  I got Mint Chip, it's too hot, and ice cream melts easily.  So eat quickly!

We learned that you can phone in to order, but you have to give them a credit card number over the phone.  So, by the time you arrive, you really just there to pick up.  But, they also have Apple Pay so you don't have to whip out your credit card if you just use your app.  The only thing they do not accept is American Express, please keep that in mind.

Milk & Cookies
3636 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-352-3086
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/location/west-university/



No comments: