Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Common Bond coffee

Ever since we started the Stay Home effort, Common Bond has started an ordering app.  
The app allows for a lot of customization and very clear about the cost, and repeating and confirming your order.  One thing that I have a beef with is their timing.  When you order something under ASAP, there's a 30 minute wait.  While I understand that during a rush, the 30 minute cushion is helpful.  However, time and time again, I get there within my 30 minute window and there's nobody in line or in the store.  

So I decided to chance it, walked straight up to the counter and place my order.  All the workers have their masks and gloves.  There are hand sanitizer station at the door, and the social distance stickers are clearly marked on the floor.  

Anyway, here's my lavender latte.  As my co-worker pointed out, that is such an interesting concept, the lavender has a calming effect, yet coffee with caffeine is to boost you up.  Such conflicting concept, yet taste wonderful!

Common Bond
Medical Center
2278 W. Holcomb
Houston, TX 77030
346-327-8393
https://commonbondcafe.com

No comments: