Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Truth BBQ

Had a hankering for BBQ
I like that you can get good BBQ inside the loop so easily.
This is the Whole Truth Sandwich.
As you can see, there's sausage and briskets.  The sausage gets great spices in there, the brisket is exactly how I like them smoked.  Of course, I asked for extra BBQ sauce so I can douse my sandwich with it.  It was super delicious... but that is actually a lot of meat, maybe I'll do a meat plate next time.
Got a Topo Chico to wash down all the yummy goodness.
I got a single serving of Banana Pudding.  Don't worry, I ate it way after I had the sandwich, I'm not a monster!  Anyway, you do have slices of banana in there, there's a bit of pudding, cream, and Nilla wafer all in one bite, it's pretty damn good.  Not overwhelming and it's a class A comfort food.

Order online for pickup, they have designated spots for parking.  When you call then as you arrive, let them know which spot you're parked at and their server will bring it out.  I will say, they do at least 30 min ahead for pick up, so time yourself accordingly.  They are opened from Tues - Sunday.

Truth BBQ
110 S. Heights Blvd
Houston, TX 77007
832-835-0001
https://www.truthbbq.com


No comments: