Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The French Crepe

Alright, last post about LA. For my last day, I thought I go back to the Original Farmers Market and have some crepe. Last time I was in LA w/ my friend Angie, we both went to have crepes there.
As you can see, people are seated on the side of the booth, it is also seating on 2 of the other sides. They basically are served like a seated restaurant would. The menu range from savory to sweet, but they also have waffles, paninis and sandwiches for lunch.

This is kinda my 'usual'. This is the dish I compare w/ when I go and have crepe. That is Nutella with Strawberry, and Banana. I think it could use a thinner batter and cooked a little more, but given the volume they do, I'm not surprised. It was just any good breakfast needed, fruit and chocolate enveloped by some pancake like batter. This dish is really something that can't go wrong. But don't take my word for it. Go check it out yourself!

The French Crepe
6333 W. 3rd Street
Stall #318
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-934-3113
www.frenchcrepe.com

No comments: