Friday, May 4, 2012

Laduree NYC


Hi, we're back for Macaron Fridays! In my trip to NY, you bet that I would make a track to line up at Laduree. Because in case you haven't heard, they just partnered up with Hello Kitty to do a promotion. How brilliant is that? The two practically goes hand-in-hand. Yes, I'm bias.

Look how cute it is. They displayed the different 'designer' boxes. In case you don't know, every so often Laudree has different designer from art, to fashion, to companies, design seasonal boxes for their gift set. It's almost like a collectors item. Or for me, I'm just a huge fan of both and will be keeping the clean boxes after I ate the macs.

Of course, as soon as friends got wind of the venture, I got emails telling me to stop by. Well, duh! Of course I will be there. Tell you what macs I got next Friday!

Laduree
864 Madison Avenue
between 70th and 71st
New York, NY 10021
(646) 558-3157
www.laduree.fr/

No comments: