Monday, May 28, 2012

Airplane Food

So, past week and a half I've been to the other side of the world and back.  Here, I want to share with you my food adventure.

First off, I want to make it known that when you fly different route within the airline you may get different food.  Last time, when I traveled to Hong Kong, the food was much nicer, they even give you a menu.
This time, when I travel to Australia, there's no menu and basically back to basics...

For 'dinner', we had beef pasta.  The noodle was a tad dry, but it's not half bad.  The salad is not as healthy as it looks.  I ended up throwing out alot of it.  :(
For 'snack', we had a sandwich with cheese and turkey and pickles.

For 'breakfast', much better in terms of redemption, we have eggs, turkey sausage (which had no taste), potato au gratin, and fruit.  With a raspberry crossant.  I actually would eat everything on this tray.
No food, just a beautiful sunrise.

On the way out of town, we had ravioli.  The sauce is not bad, and it came with pumpkin brownie.  I'll give them kudos for that.  I'm totally afraid to touch the salad this time.

The snack and breakfast on the way back was so uninspiring that I gave up.
Sunset on the way home!

No comments: