Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chop't - NY

Last day in NY, I had to grab a quick lunch before I head out.  I saw a line out side of this place, thought I'd give it a shot.
It's kinda cute, it's called Chop't.  During lunch time they really have it down where they guide you to one line then to the next.
They have pre-set salad that you can choose from.  I ordered the Modern Greek, should've added the chicken in there.  
This is what it looks like once you open up.  They really do chopped your salad.  I much rather the salad maker would actually stir them up real good.
Honestly, this place is convenient to all these office buildings but doesn't mean the food is that great.  To have a line outside the door, that led you to think that the place is very good.  It was ok, I think I would've liked the cafe down the street a bit better.  I know you can customize your own salad but as the lunch line is moving in a fast pace like NYC is, you mind do get flustered trying to make something yummy.  So, the pre-made list helps but also means you try to get whatever you can and move on.

Chop't
145 West 51st Street 
New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-974-8140 
http://choptsalad.com/

No comments: