Friday, October 26, 2012

Fluff Bakebar at Revival

The other day, David wanted to go check out what's new at Revival, and you know what I was thinking, right?  Not what's new, is what are the flavors the Fluff Bake will have in the store.
I am such an addict to good macarons, and can you blame me?  
This is Orange Cream, you can't go wrong with this.  You can really taste the orange and the cream together... the shell is nice and soft as always.
This one is the Birthday Cake.  Obviously, it's not a cake.  But honestly, I can't tell the difference as to the filling or what it should be.  I can taste the normal stuff, meringue/almond/sugar but I don't know what the middle is made of.  So it'll remain a mystery to me.

Rebecca of Fluff Bakebar is a true Sugar Dealer, I've never had anything bad from her.  Of course,  I look up to her has something to do with it.  Her being an awesome person for teaching me and my friends how to make macaron does have influence.  But if she doesn't have the skills or creativity to make a name for herself, I wouldn't have know that Houston has such a gem.

Fluff Bake Bar
items available in Revival Market
also accept customized order
http://www.fluffbakebar.com/

No comments: