Thursday, October 18, 2012

Milos Greek - NY

To show you guys that I have no shame, even though I'm having dinner with my new boss, I'm still taking pictures.  Haha.
This round, it took us to Milos Mediterranean.  It's a spiffy and fancy place.  You are right down the street from MOMA on the beginning of Upper East Side.
We started with the Spreads, we have here Tarama with Spanish Almond on top, Tzatziki with Olive on top, and Skordalia at the end.  My favorite is the Tarama sauce, the Tzatziki was a bit over empowering for my taste buds.
For entree, I ordred the rack of lamb.  It was kinda strange that it comes with french fries with broccoli and cauliflower.  I like the balance of veggie and protein, but they can do grill veggie so much better.  The lamb was not gamey at all, and it was very nice and tender.
For Dessert, I tried to talk my boss into splitting the Chocolate Mousse cake with me.  Unfortunately, she has more will power than I.  I loved the dessert, even only had half of it.  It was super nice and fluffy just as chocolate mousse should be.  Definitely need a glass of milk to go with this dessert.

If you want to come here, make sure you make a reservation as most decent restaurant in New York do.  During dinner hour if you want to chance it, you may end up waiting longer than your tummy tolerates.  This is a bit of a pricey place, but the food is good and worth the money.  You may also find Milos in Montreal, Las Vegas, and Miami.


Milos
New York
125 West 55th Street 
New York, NY 
10019 
US 
212 245 7400 
http://milos.ca/restaurants/new-york

No comments: