Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kata Robota

We do go to Kata pretty often, I find it easier to order Chirashi than to have to decide over what sushi to get.
Lovely two tier box.  This time no pretty flowers like they did over the summer.
You see these nice sashimi?  Delish!  Scallop, Tuna, Salmon, Yellowtail, Whitefish, and couple more, I forgot, it was nice a fresh for sure!
The cooked fish is on top of a bed of rice.  You have shrimp, crab, tamago, caviar, eel.  Let me tell you, it's not easy to finish it all, but somebody has to do it!

I really do like Kata, the food, and chef, the only thing is the service, which is a bit touch and go.  It's not even because they were super busy or anything, just sometimes I think they get ditzy.  I much prefer the sushi bar, at least the sushi chefs are paying attention to you.  Tip: go before dinner rush, you get better seating and easier to get the bar seating.

Kata Robata
3600 Kirby, Ste H
Houston, TX 77098
http://katarobata.com/

No comments: