Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ruggle's Green

Whenever I have a hinkering for pasta and have to go gluten free, I'd go to Ruggles Green to get my fix.
Of course, what's more classic than a big giant bowl of meatball and pasta.  The pasta is quinoa linguini, each of the turkey meatball is huge and filling.  The sauce, I wish it's thicker, but it'll do.  Douse my pasta with tons of cheese will do it for me too!
One thing I like about Ruggles Green is that to ensure you are getting a truly Gluten Free dish, they make sure you get one of these cards, so you can rest assured that there's no mixing with the 'bad stuff' in your food.

You can call in and order to go, they are pretty quick about turning it around, and special parking for to go too.

Ruggles Green
2311 W. Alabama St.
Houston, TX 77098
713-533-0777
http://www.rugglesgreen.com/

No comments: