Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kona Grill - desktop cafe

The luxury of working inside the mall is that besides Food Court, there are decent restaurants in there for some variety.  For a quick lunch, I ordered sushi to-go.
Kona, like 51Fifteen, also offer Mall Associate lunch.  The price is about $10-13, basically is a few of their main dishes or salads at a discount. 
I had ordered the dragon roll, which was eel crab with the eel sauce (in containers) with crispy tempura bits on top.  The other is the caterpillar roll which has eel, avocado, cucumber and eel sauce (in container).  

I like the staff there, which if you order to-go you'll be dealing with the host and hostesses.  They're super friendly, very fast.  I would say, I feel like I had better service this experience than the previous sit-down experience here at Kona.

Kona Grill
in Galleria
5061 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-877-9191
http://www.konagrill.com/

No comments: