Monday, July 7, 2014

Corner Bakery breakfast

It's been a while since I've had Corner Bakery for breakfast.  And I definitely haven't post a review on it.
I have long since a fan of their lunch/dinner but since breakfast is not easy to come by, it's definitely something that doesn't happen often.  
This is a ham and swiss panini, which obviously you can see there's egg in the middle.  I like the bread texture, not too dense leave that for the sandwich's filling to do that job.   And actually, I got the gluten free bread version of the sandwich.  It's definitely nice to have that option.  

It's nice to go during weekend breakfast time, people are staying in bed longer and you can take your time and there are plenty of seating for you to choose from.  I just love their big couch, which is a popular spot for alot of regulars.  

Corner Bakery
2615 Southwest Freeway
at Kirby
Ste 100
Houston, TX 
713-520-8211
http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/locations/tx/houston/west-university

No comments: