Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hungry's

Was meeting a friend for lunch, and both of us haven't been to Hungry's for a long time, it's time to revisit.
I remember driving by and they had the lot next to them for parking.  But now, seems like they're building townhouse or something next to it.  Sadly, they also lost the parking at the church across the street too, so needless to say, finding parking around there can be hectic.  You can always valet.
For a hot summer day, the best thing to quench thirst is Strawberry Lemonade.  So good.
This is the Greek Farmer's Market Salad with Lamb.  I will say, moons ago, when this place was a walkup to a window with patio seating only, it was called Mediterranean Salad.  But I will take what I can get.  It's super delicious.  I didn't even need the vinaigrette, it's good on its own.  Of course, it helps to have fresh ingredients too.

Hungry's Cafe
2356 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 
713-523-8652
http://www.hungryscafe.com/


No comments: