Monday, February 19, 2018

Biryani Pot Express

My friend and I were out in the boonies visiting a fellow mom friend.
Since we were both hungry, and I haven't had Indian for a long time, decided to stop in.

This is a unique store.  This is an Express, which they expect you to order to-go.  It is as a matter of fact in the back of a grocery store.  
I got the Masala Dosa.  This is a giant crepe, which is wider than the tray it comes in.  The crepe is made of soaked lentil.  Inside there's potato mix in there.  I forgot that they can be spicy, so needed my mango lassi to balance things out a bit.  They give you 3 dipping sauce. The red chutney sauce wasn't bad, the left one, I was hoping it'd be more curry-like, but it's not as thick as I'd hoped.  The last one, which I haven't figured out, was the best.

They have Biryani Pot all around town give them a try.

Biryani Pot Express
26440 FM 1093
Ste 470
Richmond, TX 77406
832-437-7057
http://www.biryanipotexpress.com

No comments: