Monday, February 12, 2018

Eclair Paris

In Houston, you don't get a lot of casual French faire.
Newly opened Eclair is such a place.  They really do try to have a little French in the midst of the Medical Center.  No arrogant air to them whatsoever.  Don't get me wrong, doesn't mean that their decor or food are sloppy, just simply want to provide a nice cafe for all to enjoy.
I got the Eclair Eggs, which has 2 eggs (scrambled), Paris Ham and Swiss cheese, baguette and jam.  It is so ever European.
But since my kid is so opposite of European, we have to have hot cocoa and bacon... 

Funny story, my kid thinks chocolate milk, as in the cold ones.  The owner was so kind to make this pretty cup for him, but hot.  Kids are funny, I tell you.  Since it's warm chocolate milk, he won't drink it.  So, the owner was kind enough, again, to make another one with cooler temperature.  But since you cannot logic with a kid, we ended up with both  They really didn't have to do that, but they did, and while my kid doesn't appreciate it, I do appreciate servers and owners that goes the extra mile.

Eclair Paris
2278 W. Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
832-623-7753
https://eclairparis.com

No comments: