Monday, February 5, 2018

Collinas

Been meaning to stop by Collina's for some time, and finally made it.
Amazingly it was very easy to get seated for dinner the night we went.
Started with a house salad.  It was nice and yummy, of course not kissing anybody after the onion slide.
I really wanted some meat sauce, so got the Ragatoni Bolognese.  It was meaty enough, not too watery, I can do more pasta, or maybe spaghetti instead of rigatoni, but that was just enough.  I needed some carbs to keep me warm, that was pretty much it.

My friend ordered the chicken marsala, which typically would've been one of my go-to as well.  This time, we were tasting the wine before the sauce or the chicken.  So when we sent it back, the server made a comment that 'they didn't know about the wine in the sauce' like it's a well-known fact that they don't cook the wine all the way.  It was a weird comment to say.  We got another dish fine, but just odd.

Collina's
3835 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77027
713-621-8844
http://www.collinas.com

No comments: