Thursday, March 8, 2018

Daily Juice Cafe

Needed some quick pick me up... driven by Daily Juice many times, decided to check it out.
As the name imply, they have juice.  But besides that, they also have Acai Bowls, Smoothies, Garden Toasts (think yummy avocado toast), Hot soups, Wheatgrass shots, and coffee even.
So, what did I get?  I got what they called the Crescent Moon.  This is the cashew nut milk, but you see the listed ingredients on there.  They are all cold-pressed and the price for the juice is comparable to those around town, and cheaper than some too.  At least you know it's done locally and fresh.  How does it taste: it has a strong taste of cinnamon but that's typical for cashew milk.  Out of the juicing system, that's the most filling and tasty one to me.

Their staff was ready to let you taste anything you are curious about.  When I was asking about the juice cleansing system, they did not hesitate to open a bottle for me to taste it.  And of course, let other customers a try too.  

Daily Juice Cafe
4010 Bissonnet
Houston, TX 77005
281-974-3728
https://dailyjuicecafe.com/pages/bissonnet

No comments: