Monday, March 19, 2018

Pepper Twins

It's have been a while since I've been to Pepper Twin (also known as Cooking Girls).
They took over the old Cafe Japon on Kirby.  As a matter of fact, the decoration is very simple, you can still see some semblance of the old Cafe Japon.
Mapo Tofu with Berkshire Pork, which I can't really tell the quality of pork because it was so damn spicy.  Then again, I asked for it, because the sauce is so damn good to go with rice.  Tofu is always warm, but the sauce is so good, I can just eat that alone with rice.
I thought I got the Diving Fish, but I think this is actually spicy fish soup.  And there are plenty of pepper to proof.  Needless to say, I was crying more than eating.  Unfortunately, I doggie bagged it, and it just basically marinated it some more.  So the fish got even spicier when I went to reheat it for my next meal... Wowza.

So, needless to say, I was crying when I was paying my bill, everything I ordered this time was so spicy.  Don't get me wrong, they do have non-spicy dishes but since I ordered the wrong fish, it was my own dang fault.  Now that I realize how close it is to me, I'm definitely going back to order other dishes to redeem this meal.

Pepper Twins
3915 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
346-444-6493
http://txpeppertwins.com/kirby-location

No comments: