Tuesday, March 6, 2018

La Creperie - Paris Las Vegas

One of my favorite place is Paris Las Vegas.  We honeymoon-ed there, so I have special attachment to the hotel.
Early in the morning and there's a line waiting for crepe.  And it is always sunny in Paris (note the ceiling).
Here's the offerings...
Some detailed descriptions...
Finally, almost to the window to order!  Weekends, do go early, because alot of the guests trying to grab a crepe before heading out or checking out.  So, get there early.
So, what did I get?  This is a Ham and Cheese for my Savory Crepe.  I know you can't see the ham, it is in there.  They have Parisian Ham, Gruyere cheese, and béchamel sauce on top.
For my Dessert Crepe, because let's face it, they don't serve food on planes anymore and what they have at the airport isn't exactly gourmet.  This is Nutella with Banana.  I will say, having some strawberries will make it better, but given that they make lots of crepe, I understand customization might not be something that they can accommodate.  

They are about $10-11 per crepe.  Bring patience, especially when the line is long because that translates to making your crepe will be long too.  They do have a side cafe, but do not serve crepe if you're in a hurry.  Across from it is their breakfast buffet if you want more than just crepes.

La Creperie 
Paris Las Vegas
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-946-7000
https://www.caesars.com/paris-las-vegas/restaurants/la-creperie

No comments: