Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Oceannaire

Having a business lunch at Oceanaire.  
I love how my Arnold Palmer are separated by color, pretty.
Starter: house salad, nice dressing, little shoe string crispy fries, really adds to the salad.
This is my Smoked Salmon Club.  Tons of fries, tons of sandwich too.  It is 2 layers of salmon, 2 layers of cucumber and of course, 2 layers of bread.  I was only able to do about half and had to box the rest.

Of course, service here is always top notched.  From the moment you sat down, it really reminds you the old fancy seafood or steak places.  All the server has a white coat, very fancy.  Lunch time you can pretty much walk in and get seated.  For dinner, however, I highly suggest a reservation.

Oceanaire
5061 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
832-487-8862
http://www.theoceanaire.com/Locations/Houston/Locations.aspx

No comments: