Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cafe Ginger

Went to a get together dinner at Cafe Ginger.
I never gotten a chance to go to the original location in the River Oaks Shopping Center down on West Gray.  Now they're further down, also on Gray but closer to Montrose.
I got a bowl of the wonton soup.  I like that it has pork and veggie inside in a meat broth.
I got Mongolian Beef, haven't had that for a long time.  This is my junk food, the brown sauce has lots of sodium, but it's so darn good.

The place has a very dramatic decor inside, there's tons of seating that can be seated comfortably for big or small parties.  But if you do have a large party, it's best to call ahead.  The service is spot on.  Our server was attentive but not disruptive.  They serve happy hour till 6:30p, has various rolls to choose from.  Very pleasant experience over all.

Cafe Ginger
1952 W. Gray
Houston, TX 77019
713-528-4288

No comments: