Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Shake Shack - Minute Maid Park

So lucky to get to go to an Astros Game now the they're World Champions.
I always like to just hang out a bit before the game.
I didn't realized that they've put in a Shake Shack in the ballpark.
Menu is much simpler than normal outfits.
For simplicity sake and my diet, I got the lowest of all evils.  Haha... I can't help myself so I got a hotdogs and their Crinkle Cut Fries.  It's delicious on top of that so killing my diet was well worth it. 
We even got an awesome seats to boot.
As the motto for the 'Stros goes: Never Settle!

I got there a tad early, or rather the game started kinda late.  That said, I took my time to check out what they've added.  Of course, you have the regular fan fare, BBQ, pizza, burger, beer, hot dogs, ice cream and what not.  By the 'Hill', 2nd floor, they put in Torchy Tacos.  There's Shake Shack, there's also a market for 'classy' wine and salad and some specials for that game.  Of course specialty alcohol booths, galore.

It has been a while since I've been to the game.  Lucky that the night we went they won, totally add to the experience.

Minute Maid Park
501 Crawford Street
Houston, TX 77002
713-259-8000
http://houston.astros.mlb.com/hou/ballpark/index.jsp



No comments: