Monday, June 11, 2018

Walker St Kitchen

This week will feature a few eateries in downtown, namely by George R. Brown Convention Center.
This time it is Walker St. Kitchen inside the Marriott Marquis hotel.
This is the Smoked Brisket Hash.  They have pouched eggs on top, brisket diced, potato, onion, and verde salsa on top.  This is one of those dishes where it will definitely fill you up for at least 2 meals.  The other thing I wasn't thinking about was that the more you eat, the spicier it gets.  Towards the end, I wanted to finish it, but it was just too spicy overall for me.  I was drinking more water and filling up my tummy than the food.  It was good nonetheless.

Weekday they do have breakfast for $18 per person with a very nice spread: pastries, eggs, bacon, grits, waffle...etc.  Since I was by myself and knew I couldn't eat alot, ordering the dish is more than enough.

The service here is awesome, from the hostess to our server to the guy who's filling up my water, were polite, kind, and just true sense of Southern Hospitality.  Very friendly place to be.

Walker Street Kitchen
inside Marriott Marquis Hotel
1777 Walker Street
Houston, TX 77010
346-229-2575
http://www.walkerstreetkitchen.com


No comments: