Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Asahi

Went back to one of my Happy Hour spots, Asahi.
Happy Hour every weekend.


Instead, I got the combo sushi lunch set.  It has 3 pieces of cucumber sushi, 3 pieces of tuna sushi, 7 pieces of nigiri, which has unagi, yellowtail, tuna, salmon, shrimp, mackerel, sea bass (I wasn't sure on the last one).  Anyway, since I didn't have breakfast, I felt ok chomping down all that food.  Plus, I didn't have the tofu all by myself.

The tip about coming on the weekends to take advantage of the happy hour is to check and make sure there's no game or a big event at NRG, otherwise traffic getting there is more hectic.  And they do check if you're parking there for the businesses at the shopping center or for the game, which people do at the back of the building.  

Asahi Sushi
8236 Kirby Dr
#200
Houston, TX 77054
713-664-7686
http://asahisushi.net/

No comments: