Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Dish Society

My out of town friend requested unique to Houston's eatery...
... I selfishly thought of Dish Society.  Not only are they farm-to-table, of course, all I was dreaming about was their brisket the whole time.
For Happy Hour, we were debating between the pretzel & queso or the pork belly bites.  But since I'd figured I'll have pork for my entree, having pretzel seem like a good idea.  
Brisket Stuffed Sweet Potato, it has pulled brisket, cabbage slaw, on top of sweet potato with their house made barbecue sauce.  The meat is so soft, the sauce was not too tangy or salty.  Having sweet potato made me feel healthier.  To be honest, not quite sure if that's any healthier.  It's definitely delicious, let me tell ya.

Anyway, dinner time they do get lots of business, but not super crowded, if you get a chance go give them a try.

Dish Society
5740 San Felipe
Houston, TX 77057
832-538-1060
https://www.dishsociety.com/

No comments: