Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Snooze AM

For Snooze, I like to go there on a weekday...
... it gives me the illusion that the wait is shorter and better chance for parking on the street.  And that was partially true.  I did find parking down the street relatively ok.  The wait is still as long.  But hey, not as long as weekend's wait, I'll take it!
I was craving Corned Beef Hash, and lucky that my friend Julie was as well, so we split that.  Love their Corned Beef, so good.
For the Pancake Flight, which is THE WAY TO GO!  Again, we split the entire flight.  We got: (L to R) the Blueberry Danish, Pineapple Upside Down, and Pumpkin Seed Pancake.  Of course, all of them are delicious.  My favorite is still the Pineapple Upside Down one.  The Pumpkin one is very seasonal and cinnamon-y.  

I love their food and they are as quick as their kitchen can handle.  The servers are friendly which makes the wait worth it.  Currently, they have locations in the Heights, Katy, and Town & Country on top of Montrose.  I see that they've got 3 more locations on the docket.  I already saw them training at the Clear Lake location, I saw the sign was put up in the Galleria location (at the old Acrodoro location), and one more in Woodlands.  Hopefully that'll ease the wait around the current location.

Snooze A.M. Eatery
3217 Montrose Blvd
Ste 100
Houston, TX 77006
713-574-6655
https://snoozeeatery.com/locations/montrose/

No comments: