Monday, October 29, 2018

Eclair Paris

Went back to Eclair for breakfast (petit dejeuner) during a weekday.
I love the place, but right now there's a bunch of constructions right outside of their side of the street. Even though they're open at 7am, with the sign being inside, it was a tad misleading like they're close.  So, do me a favor, if you drive by there, really take a good look, they may really be open.
Start with a cup of tea.
Got a Omelette My Way - which has 3 eggs with toppings I selected.  I asked for spinach, mushroom and bacon.  It comes with 2 slices of mini baguette (warning, those are cold) and a side of roasted potatoes.  

Frankly, 3 eggs is a lot, so by the time I ate the omelette, I don't have room for anything else.  So, as delightful as they are, I just can't fit it all in.  That said, the breakfast is $12, so on top of my tea and tax, it's over $15 for one person.  

Now, don't be discouraged, because for lunch, they have a prix fixe for $14, and it is either Soup + Entree + drink; OR Entree, Dessert, and drink.  That is actually a very good deal. Their dessert looks amazing and definitely deserve to try it out.

Eclair Paris
2278 W. Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
832-623-7754
https://www.eclairparis.com

No comments: