Monday, October 22, 2018

Jollibee

Alright went back to Jollibee for a quick lunch.
Lunch time is amazingly busy even on a weekday.  Also, watch out for shift change in the Med Center, that's when a lot of folks come in.
Got my 2 piece but this time the side is a bit different...
... I got Adobo rice.  Which I must say, the rice by itself stand just fine.  I skipped the gravy just because the rice itself is so flavorful that I didn't need more on top of it.  At first, it was a little zingy, then it settles in.  There's bits of meat (I'm guessing chicken), there's a hint of garlic.  Since there's not alot on their site, I'm just taking a guess from what I tasted.  All I can say is that, I was pleasantly surprised how yummy it was.  Which, on top of my non-dry crispy chicken, I was one happy camper.

Jollibee
8001 S. Main Rd
Ste 100
Houston, TX 77025
713-349-9639
http://www.jollibeeusa.com/

No comments: