Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Peppermill

I've always felt that Peppermill is an icon in Vegas.
It's on the strip, but away from everything at the same time.
There are ample parking at the property, but not sure about the fireside lounge, I didn't see it.
I love the bright colors they have in an otherwise, normal looking restaurant.
At the end of the day, it's just a diner.
So I just ordered something very basic.  3 eggs, bacon, and hash brown.  Since my hash experience was so-so before hand, I had low expectation.  But luckily they delivered.  It is as normal as can be.
Oh it came with a muffin too.  Which of course, I couldn't stomach all that food.  So, took it back instead, which was perfect.
We rented a car and went off Strip.  So, 20 minutes south of Vegas is the Seven Magic Mountain.  It is an art installation that is supposed to be taken down several times but kept getting extended.  They do get taken down for touch ups and such.   Now the exhibition has been extended to 2021.  So, you have plenty of time.  Tips for going there, wear something that will make you pop against all the colors, very super instagrammable here.

Peppermill
2985 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 
702-735-4177
http://www.peppermilllasvegas.com

No comments: