Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Top Golf

I've always wanted to go to Top Golf.
That is the new 'bowling' and 'karaoke'.
Start off with a fruit platter.
Light faire to start:
Veggie and hummus tray on the top deck.
Meat and cheese tray for the bottom deck.
They can do more serious savories too.
Grilled shrimp, empanadas, and calamari.
Capreses salad on a stick and bruschetta. 
To top it off, meat balls.  All I needed was bread to make my own meatball sub.  But all in all it's really sufficient.

So, I don't play golf well.  Heck, I stink at putt putt.  That said, coming here just further prove that I do not need to be playing golf in any given interval.  They have a snazzy machine to sends you a ball as you wave the sensor.  Then, various size club for your range.  Out on the field, there are different vortex that you're supposed to send your ball to, and if you're playing a game, there are sensor to keep score.

Apparently, Brunch and Tuesdays are good days to go because of various deals.  But check the location you wish to go and see for yourself.

Top Golf
1030 Memorial Brook Blvd
Houston TX 77084
281-406-3176
https://topgolf.com/us/houston-west/

No comments: