Thursday, March 12, 2020

Bae

Another temptation from my Instagram feed.
Been seeing a lot of posts from this please called Bae.  More importantly they have these awesome looking cones.  So, I have to check that out.
True to Instagram, they do have one particular wall that is notorious for the Gram. Actually, they have walls and table that is very suitable for the Gram too.
The table which is like crocodile patterned, it's pretty cool.  Anyway, what did I get, I only got Matcha soft serve with nuts.  That said, it is pretty creamy yet it's not super sweet, which is what I like. 

For the Gram, they have people put like gold leaf, gold heart, teddy gram, gummy bear, Pocky sticks... etc.  In actuality, when you want a bit of dessert to top off after a meal, all that is just not feasible for the tummy.  So, I just stick with the basics.  If you want to see how creative people can get, go follow them on their Instagram account.

Bae
9798A Bellaire Blvd
Houston, Tx 77036
713-485-4445
https://www.baebae.co



No comments: