Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Yardhouse

Went to Yard House with some coworkers.
I haven't been there for a long long time.
Had a Blood Orange Austin East Ciders, pretty light and airy.
Starters: Truffle Fries... twist my arm.
Lobster, Crab, Artichoke Dip.  So addictive. 
Awesome Onion rings.  So glad there were others to share this with me, I cannot stop myself.
Here's my entree:
It comes with a small side salad, I got Ceasar. 
This is my lamb burger, sadly, it was cold by the time it got to me.  But I was still picking over the appetizers.
Dessert time: This is S'more Brownie dish, and it's crack!  What you can't see is that there's graham cracker at the bottom as the cake.  Then, you get the chocolate gooey goodness, and then roasted marshmallow on top.
Here's the Trio, which has peach cobbler, cheesecake brûlée, chocolate soufflé's cake.
Bread Pudding with Creme Anglaise

So, our server is as attentive as possible given she has so many tables.  She was also very patient in bringing us different sips of beers to try to find the right one.  I really appreciated them taking the time to help.  The food aren't bad, but was sad that my burger was not up to par.  The rest are good and given the price and atmosphere, is exactly what you'd expect from a higher end bar to do.  

Do take the time to get there a tad early, especially if it's a game night.  The volume is loud, but you can still talk.  Do ask the staff, they are always happy to help.

Yard House
800 Sorella Ct
Houston, TX 77024
713-461-9273
https://www.yardhouse.com/home

No comments: