Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Aka Sushi House

Love, Aka Sushi House.  
So what did I get?  I got the Chirashi lunch set.  So, the set comes with salad and miso soup.  To be honest, that's a lot of food.  The Chirashi bowl definitely is the right size for me, but you can see they still packed a lot of sashimi in there.  The amount of rice is just right but it is smaller compare to the bowl you get as a dine-in service.  Again, to me, this is just right.  Fish is fresh, and the tamago has a hint of sweet.  Just up my alley.

It's quick when you call in for order and they are pretty good in keeping everything in one spot and ready for pick up.  So I learned that when they say it'll be ready in 25 mins, I get there about a little shy 20 mins it'll be ready to go.  
 

Aka Sushi house

2390 W. Alabama St

Houston, TX 77098

713-807-7875

http://www.akasushi.net

No comments: