Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Beard Papa Bellaire

While I'm waiting for my food to be done, I snuck over to Beard Papa.
As you walked into the store, you see that they have put away the shares and tables that used to be around.  Social Distance is highly encouraged. 
The whole reason for going is to try their new product.
This is their new Boba Puff's they have out.  Boba in everything seems to be the trend, and curiosity kills the cat, or make you fat.  One or the other. Anyway, the cream came out fresh, maybe too fresh, as you see, you it was falling everywhere as I cut, which is fine.  As I cut, you see lots of boba insides.  It's kinda a weird sensation that you got the crispy puff and chewy boba.  

I will criticize that their cream flavor is lacking.  The ones I've had in NY at Alimama, the cream tasted like you're having the tea.  Versus, there's a hint of the milk tea here, but that's about it.  I tried it in a chocolate puff and a regular puff and they're good because the puffs are good, the cream is different, but I am curious that I saw they've done a taro boba filling, maybe I'll try that next time.

Beard Papa Bellaire
9393 Bellaire Blvd
Ste G
Houston, TX 77036
832-409-5844
https://beardpapas.com/locations/houston-chinatown-bellaire/

No comments: