Monday, August 17, 2020

Tiger Noodle House

Had an urge for the Taiwanese Rice Bowl at Tiger Noodle House.
Taste good just as I remembered it.  I was really there for the sauce and the minced pork.  It really make the dish.  I also liked the Chinese sausage where they cooked it to crispy, which is not how my mother makes it, and it's nice and crunchy.  The egg was a bit much on the food, so I saved it for the following day.   As you can see, there's a lot of food here, and it is good 2 meals worth if not more.  

This visit is very different than before.  They basically do not have any seating inside.  All of them are to-go orders only.  And while they do have a few seating at the parking spots up front, you do have to distance yourself.  The tables aren't closed to each other per se, but as it gets filled up, you can see it'll be crowded.

Highly recommend you call ahead and place the order for pick up, that way you don't have to wait too long for the food.  They do have online order feature, but it's easier for me to talk to the person, just because sometimes it's easier to describe for me.

Tiger Noodle House
2424 Rice Blvd
Houston, Tx 77005
281-974-4083
https://tigernoodletexas.com

No comments: