Thursday, August 6, 2020

International Snack - Compare and contrast of the Oreos

So the last time I found some thin Oreo from Japan.  This time I found more and had to share.
This is the Chocolate Brownie Thin Oreo. YUM
Again, it comes with a tiny 'tube', which is great for portion control.
You see how thin these are.  And the chocolate filling is packed with flavors.  You don't feel that the Oreo cookie and the filling was too much sweet and sugar.  It's nicely balance but your brain definitely identify that you're eating chocolate.
The other one I found was green tea.  They do green tea in all snacks and dessert.  So I know they'll do a good job here, there's too many competition out there.
Again, cute little tube, which if you consume its entirety it's 98 calories.
Again, you can see the matcha cream, and it does taste like green tea.  

I think that's one great thing about the Japanese is that they will make sure flavors will show up and yet not over powering what it's supposed to be.  Don't get me wrong, not all makers are good at this, I think with Oreo being an international brand, they have to show well.  That said, this is a great product.  I hope I find more to try.


No comments: