Wednesday, August 12, 2020

International Snack - Oreo part 3

Feel like I've been on a quest of the best non- regular, International Oreo here. 

This time I found Mint Creme Oreo.  This one is not the Thins that I found, this is the regular size Oreo referring to the thickness of the cookie.  The filling is Mint Creme.  I immediate associate that with Thin Mints GS cookies.
Also came in the small packs, and each pack is 107 calories, which is great for on the go snack.  Just throw one in the purse. 
This is what the cookies look like.  I will say, it is definitely not Thin Mints.  The Mint Creme here is the cool mint.  So after you ate the cookie, you feel the mint going down.  No complaint, it's good, just never had that in a cookie before.  I've had that in a mint - mint.  So that's a new sensation for me.
The other one I found is The Strawberry Milkshake.  Back to the thin version, and to look for that, look for the box says Oreo Crispy.  Those are the thins!
Again, cute pack great for on the go snack, for 99 calories per pack.
Hooray for the thins.  The creme is definitely not something I've had before.  You can taste the strawberry and as artificial as I know them to be, the taste really resembles a real strawberry.  In that, it has its sweets, tang, and zest.  There's bit of sweet and bit of sour, which is very much unlike the artificial strawberry flavor anything that is sweet through and through.  That was interesting.  Don't worry, the zest and tang is so subtle it's unconscious but since it's different for me, it was neat to try.

I'm still in search of the Famous Sakura, if you see them, let me know.  I would say, having tried the several, the Chocolate Brownie is still my top one.  Otherwise, you can get these at several Asian grocers in the Houston area.

No comments: