Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tastu-ya Ramen

Was craving for some ramen.
Have to get a pic of the giant cat at Tatsu-ya.
As you walk up, they remind you that you should order online first before walking up to pick up.  And as they say, no mask, no ramen.

It came in well packed packages to ensure save journey to its destination.

You open up there's the the glorious broth.  I do miss how much texture their broth has.  Of course, it's not as good as it is served in person, but it is still quality broth.  

The charsiu and egg are as good as ever.  My compliant is too much mushroom & chives, rather save room for more noodles or more meat.  

Their online ordering is pretty thoughtful, but I will say that if there are issue with your order there's no phone to call in.  They want you to email their info mailbox, which I will say did answer quickly but it is a bit inconvenient.  

I had also ordered Karaage Mushroom & Green tea, both were missed in the order, and of course I didn't discovered until I got home.  Had to email them to resolve.  They were pretty quick and did offer for me to get it, if I were to drive back to the store.  But I was hungry and was not in the mood, but the quickly offered refund, so I appreciate their promptness on that.

Tastu-ya
1722 California St

Houston, TX 

https://www.tatsu-ya.com 

No comments: