Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Burge & Board

Went to make a visit to Burge & Board
They were doing a Valentine's Day special.

They were featuring the boxes they have.  We've tried the mini's, usually get the 2-4 people box.  
But this time trying their 1-2 people grazing size.  You know, I'm just addicted to their pesto.  One of the best ones I've tried.  There are 2 types of meat, 2 types of bread/cracker, 2 chocolate dipped strawberries, 2 types of cheeses, grapes, olive, and slices of cucumber. Oh and honey and pestos.  

My usual complaint, not enough cracker or little bread for the yummy goodness in the box. But she was smart to have some bagged and ready for sale. 

They also feature their Sister Bakery, Burge Bakery.

As usual, I like the high quality of the ingredients.  Their pesto is as addictive as always.  I think this size box is perfect.  I hope they offer it more in the future. 

It was fun to finally meet the owner for the first time, even though I've ordered thru her several times.  She has always done contactless delivery that we always missed each other.  She's super nice and very easy to work with.  Highly recommend for parties big or small.

Burge & Board
https://www.burgeandboard.com



 

No comments: