Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Tea Fix

Was on Instagram, and I usually get suckered into trying something...
This is one of those.  Luckily, it has an interesting result.

Came over to Wilcrest for Tea Fix.  Their signature drink is the Egg Coffee.  Yes, you've read that right.  The one on the left is the Iced Egg Coffee.  It has house coffee, bit of milk and omega egg foam.  And lucky that the barista recognized that this is my first time trying it, so recommended that drink it from the top down otherwise, you sucked up all the coffee and left the foam.  OR!  You're welcome to shake it all up then consume.  Of course, I'm doing it for the gram, so let's do the pic first.

The other drink I also quite enjoyed.  That is the Grapefruit Lime Tea.  It's actually well balanced and not too over powered by all the citrus.  I can imagine coming back in the summer and getting this tea alone.  They also have a wide variety of teas and coffees, you can try them all.  

This is a true mom and pop shop.  As a matter of fact, I happen to saw their office was converted to a nap room for their kiddos.  Then grandma and grandpa came to help baby sit.  I can totally see myself hang at this shopping center that has lunch, dessert and now tea.  

Tea Fix
6938 Wilcrest Dr
#E-1
Houston, TX 77072
281-721-2692

 

No comments: