Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Croissant Broiche

Needed an afternoon pick-me-up
Drove myself down to the Village to and grab some coffee.

I got a tiramisu with a latte.  This is a nice reprieve after a long day of work.  I will say this is nice a rich, and much needed sugar.  Trust me, I was glaring at their counter for a long time.  Very tempted to get one  of everything from there.  They all looked great.  I must come back and try their danish, they looked good too.

I love that they have designated parking for the cafe.  There are seating outside and they still open the door for air flow.  The staff are young, presumably from the university.  But they can still make my latte and that's all that I care about.  

Croissant Broiche
2435 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-526-9188
https://croissantbriochehouston.mybistro.online


 

No comments: