Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Niko Nikos

Finally got me some Niko Niko's.
I love their grape leaves.  It's yummy and quick.  

Nothing fancy, just got the gyro sandwich and oven potato.  They definitely piled on the potato because it was so heavy that the bottom of the box is warped.  Anyway, the gyro is as good as ever.  That's one thing I love about them, so consistent.  The potato, I basically boxed up more than half for another day.  They are nice and warm and I just eat up the seasoning and the yellow sauce.  So good.

I did curbside.  Though the instructions are not clear on their website or confirm email.  As you arrive, there are plenty of sign to direct you to the pickup spot.  You pull up to their tent set up and give them your name.  A server will run inside to pick it up and place it in your car.  Absolutely easy, and thank goodness I tipped before I checked out.  That way, no need to fuss with cash in person.

Niko Nikos
2520 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
7130528-GYRO
http://www.nikonikos.com

 

No comments: