Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Tout Suite

Went to Tout Suite for some coffee & macarons.
But first, Coffee.  I got a cafe latte with almond milk.  It was light and easy going for the morning.

I love the wide array of flavors they have on hand.  Also their heart shaped Macs too. There are Dark Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla.  I also pistachio and lavender too.  By the way, the Strawberry one also has little fruit hidden in the filling. 
Of course I have to get a Ca The Sua Da to go. They used to have these bottled and I so miss that.  I have to drink this right away?  Aww shucks... but of course.  It is the good o'l Vietnamese coffee with the condensed milk.  Instead of having it brew while you wait... these are pre-made and they just pour over iced.  But it tasted just as good. 

Not pictured - they also have chocolate bombs in heart shape for sale, which I got a few of them as gifts.  Not to mention their yummy display of Viennoiserie.  

Tout Suite
2001 Commerce St
Houston, TX 77002
713-227-8688
https://toutsuitehtx.com/

 

No comments: