Friday, February 24, 2012

Deep Dark Chocolate Pudding

So, when you make alot of macarons, you have alot of egg yolks left over. I have been going over recipes in books and online sources to see what I can make. Most of the time, they suggest you to make hollandaise, creme brulee' or flan. While I am still having issues with my bain marie, I decided to do the pudding instead.

This recipe is from Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey Dessert. They should call it Everything Ooey & Gooey.
They do ask for bars of chocolate, so indeed we got our good chocolates... Yum!
What do you do when you have a pot of chocolate and creme? Make them into little pots of pudding, of course!
Truth be told, they filled up more than just 3 pots. And each of them took me at least 3 or 4 times to finish, just because it's so rich and so thick. Let me tell me, I have a sweet tooth and I can usually take alot of chocolate, but I can't take a little pot of that. It's crazy, I still have cups of puddings left in the fridge. Next time more little cups and lesser portion.

No comments: