Monday, February 27, 2012

Laurenzo's

For yet another work dinner, we went to Laurenzo's. I've heard alot about it, mainly that they are part of the El Tiempo family. But don't get me wrong, there's no Tex-Mex here.

They are known for their Au Jus here, well, then I shall give it a shot! But before that, alot of people were telling me how good their calamari is, so why not give that a shot?
Au Jus it is! I got the Space City cut because that's the smallest size they have. Honestly, I didn't even finish that. That is an 8oz prime rib cut, and does taste good with the creamed horseradish (and I'm not a horseradish person). But that is alot of meat! They stripped their asparagus and I had hoped to get more of the skin on there. But it's not bad. Dip the meat in the Jus, it's tasty. Just lots of food.

Laurenzo's
4412 Washington Ave.,
Houston, TX 77007
713-880-5111
http://laurenzos.net/
Reservations is recommended

No comments: