Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beck's Prime - Tunnel edition

First of all, I don't get to do lunch out of the office very often. Somtimes it's because I have stuff to do, sometimes it's cheaper to bring my own lunch, sometimes I'm just tired of the options down in tunnel that's near my building. So even though it's a trek for me, going to Beck's it's a treat.
I had a Ahi Tuna sandwich, it's nice and seared and with a side of sweet potato fries. It is a tad indulgence, tuna was lightly seared with feta cheese, onions, sans tomato. Talk about flavor, it burst in your mouth and then have a parade. Totally worth getting with their sauce too. Yummo!

Beck's Prime - Tunnel
Downtown Location
919 Milam, Suite T-1200
Houston, TX 77002-5800
(713) 659-6122
http://becksprime.com/locations/downtown/

No comments: