Monday, November 26, 2012

Kona Lunch

Working in the Galleria, it's actually pretty hard to find a good decent sit down place that's not overly expensive, good food, and serve them in the short hour I have to eat.
I went to Kona Grill with a co-worker.  I like Kona because it has a great sushi bar.  But they also serve pasta, stir fried in fusion style and tradition style.

This time, I got the fish taco just to get out of the routine.  Amazingly, it was good.  The fried rice was the good o'l Chinese style, where they put Chinese sausage in it.  You know, even Chinese restaurant don't do often.

The taco was good, the fish is nice and crispy, it has veggie, and you can use the sauce to spice things up, but I didn't need it.  Give that a shot, fish taco are not as overrated as you think.  It's pretty good, if anything go for the fried rice.

Kona Grill
5061 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
(713) 877-9191
http://www.konagrill.com/

No comments: