Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pappadeaux

While running errands, I needed a quick lunch, and stopped in Pappdeaux.  I like to sit at the bar, not only do you get away from big parties, you also get faster service at the bar.  Make getting in and out a quick task.
Not that you always want to be quick, there are alot of people who eats by themselves quite enjoy some alone time at the bar and watch the game there.
Got me an Arnold Palmer.  For the longest time, I just ask the server to get me some lemonade mix with tea, never knew that there's a name to it.  It just makes the tea sweeter and not have to put in any of the saccharin or afraid of getting cancer. 
I got my usual, dirty rice.  Their version has beef and it is spicy but not too much and mix well with my bisque.  I love lobster bisque, not necessary theirs alone but that's my standard for wherever I go.  If I want to know if the restaurant is good or bad, I order that and use that as my yardstick.

As far as lunch goes, that's very usual for me.  That's my lazy go-to order when I go in there.  They do have very good chicken, lobsters, shrimps, and crab.  More than anything else, you should try their monthly specials.  Partly because they are seasonal, and partly because it's a limited time kinda thing, so you get to try something new every time you go.

Pappadeaux
2410 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 
713-527-9137
http://pappadeaux.com/location/?id=34

No comments: