Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chuy's

I felt a little embarrassed when my coworker from McAllen visit and we went to a TexMex place.  I'm sure they have great authentic Mexico food that is much better than TexMex up in the middle of the state.  But nonetheless, we went to Chuy's for a quick bite.
I went to my usual, even though I haven't been there for a long time.  I had the steak burrito with Tex Mex sauce.  I really just liked the sauce on top of rice.  I had forgotten how much tortilla and not alot of meat inside.  But the sauce is awesome!

Not to mention why I really love the place; the creamy jalapeno sauce.  Apparently, they go thru 50 gallon a day.  A day!  That's probably how much water we use one day... 50 gallon?!?!  That's just one day.  So needless to say, you know the sauce is fresh daily!

Chuy's
2706 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77098
713-524-1700
http://www.chuys.com/

No comments: